This Acceptable Use Policy sets forth acceptable practices while using PK4’s Prooducts and Services (Services). By using the Services, Customer acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to abide by this policy. They also acknowledge that they will be responsible for violations of this policy by third parties that have gained access to the Services through them. This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which PK4 provides Services to Customers.
This Policy is designed to assist in protecting PK4’s Services, infrastructure and other Customers from improper use and/or illegal activity. All users of the service/s are expected to behave in a reasonable fashion and to adhere to commonly-accepted practices of business use. For the most part, simply exercising good judgment and common sense while using the Services will ensure that Customers remain within the purview of acceptable conduct as described below. The details listed below are intended only to serve as guidelines regarding appropriate and inappropriate conduct; they are by no means exhaustive and should not be interpreted as such.
PK4 may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time by posting a new version of this document on the PK4 website at the current URL. Revisions are effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we recommend that Customers visit the PK4 website regularly to ensure that their activities conform to the most recent version.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties to use our Services:
- to violate any law of, or commit conduct that is tortuous or unlawful in, any applicable jurisdiction;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing Customer End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- to interfere with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
- to obtain unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
- to introduce or activate any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide PK4 Services, by Customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”);
- to go far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation;
- to consume an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed;
- to use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any other PK4 product or service in a manner that violates the terms of service of such other PK4 product or service; or
- to resell PK4’s proucts and services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without PK4’s prior written consent, or misrepresenting Customer’s relationship with PK4.
Although we provide SaaS services only through the Internet, PK4 does not operate or control the information, services, opinions or other content of the Internet. Customer agrees that they shall make no claim whatsoever against PK4 relating to the content of the Internet or respecting any information, product, service or software ordered through or provided by virtue of the Internet.
PK4 and Customer will cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies and other parties involved in investigating claims of illegal or inappropriate activity.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, PK4 may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if PK4 (in its sole discretion) determines that a Customer has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.