Efficient Time Tracking
PK4 TimeTracker subscription fees are based on the number of Salesforce users who use it for checking in/out, the number of Salesforce users who need access to the objects, reports, etc. within Salesforce and the number of users (who may not necessarily be Salesforce users) who use the mobile/web/Jira/Slack app. We offer a discount to qualified nonprofits.
Time Tracker Add-ons
Expense Management $ 2 per Mobile/Web User per Month; $ 2 per Salesforce User per Month
PTO Management $ 2 per Mobile/Web User per Month; $ 3 per Salesforce User per Month
Project Management $ 15 per Salesforce User per Month
- PK4 TimeTracker is available in the following “flavors”: The flavors are Personal Mobile app, Team Mobile app, Web app, Chrome extension, Jira time tracking, Slack time tracking and App within Salesforce.
- All team members using the Mobile app need a valid Mobile Time Tracker subscription, even though they don’t need to check in or out on their phones.
- Mobile/Web/Jira/Slack/Chrome subscriptions do not include access within Salesforce.
- Discounts available for greater than 50 Time Tracker users within Salesforce. $ 13 per user per month (PUPM) for 51-250 users; $ 12 PUPM for 251-1000 users; $ 10 PUPM for greater than 1000 users.
- Salesforce Admin/Manager users will have access to Time Tracker objects, reports, and dashboards.
- All users are assigned on a User basis, so licenses can be transferred among users at any time.
- All subscription fees to be paid on an annual basis.
- Subscriptions for additional users purchased later will be pro-rated for the remainder of the subscription term.
- Any services, including configuration and customization, are additional, charged on an hourly basis.
- Add-ons must be purchased for ALL Time Tracker users of the relevant type. For example, PTO for Mobile users must be purchased for all Mobile Time Tracker users
- Project Management Add-on is only needed for those Managers who need to manage projects and assign team members to Projects and Tasks.