PK4 Time Tracker 1.105
25 May 2021
- Introduced a Chrome Extension of the PK4 Time Tracker in the Google Chrome Extension store.
- Added Weekly Summary Report feature. Available on the Time Review page in Salesforce.
- Phone Factor enabled for Time Entry components on Salesforce object view pages. You can now access the Time Entry lightning components on the Salesforce1 Mobile app.
- The Date picker on the Time Entry Summary page has been fixed for better visibility.
- Photos and images captured from the Time Tracker mobile app are now correctly displayed within Salesforce.
- Improved performance by storing the AppKey configuration in the session. All components now load up much faster.
- Some Lightning Components have been renamed for greater clarity.
PK4 Time Tracker 1.104
10 May 2021
- Introduced new Time Review screen. Users can check and edit their own time entries. Approvers can Approve/Reject timesheets for users that report to them.
- Users can add just the number of hours worked, without having to enter an End Time for the time entry.
- We now support setting up of a default Start Time for the Manual Time Entry screen. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a specific Start Time to be set up for your org. By default, the Start Time is set to 12:00 AM.
- Added a new Process Builder to store the Salesforce User ID on the TT Details object, in addition to the Time Tracker User ID. This ensures that all Time Reporting is now correctly recorded for Time Tracker users with Salesforce IDs.
PK4 Time Tracker 1.103
23 April 2021
- Fixed issue where conversion of the Start Date Time field to Start Date format was causing an error
- Fixed issue where Expense details were not being submitted if Expense Manager field was not set up for the User.
- Fixed issue where Check Out Notes was being overridden by Job Completion Notes
PK4 Time Tracker 1.96
19 Mar 2021
- Improved performance of Live Tracking and Manual Entry lightning components
- Added a configuration option to Enable ability to Add Timesheet Entry for other Users in the Manual Entry screen
PK4 Time Tracker 1.95
15 February 2021
- Fixed bug causing issues on the Time Tracker mobile app when time tracking was set to only ONE level.
PK4 Time Tracker 1.93
05 February 2021
- Introduced a new feature to filter items in the second level Time Tracking object, based on the item selected in the first level object. For example, if your first level object is Projects and Cases, then depending on what the user selects here, she will only see related Tasks in the second level object.
PK4 Time Tracker 1.90
25 January 2021
- Introduced new feature for PTO management. PTO can now be requested from the Time Tracker mobile app and within Salesforce. Each TT User now has a PTO Manager that can be set up.
- Ability to set up different PTO types and number of available PTO days for Users.
- Feature for PTO Managers to Approve/Reject the PTO requests submitted by users that report to them.
- Introduced new feature for Expense tracking. Users can add Expense transactions from the Time Tracker mobile app and within Salesforce. TT User now has an Expense Manager field that can be set up.
- Ability for Users to add images of bills on the Time Tracker mobile app and on Salesforce.
- Ability to set up different Expense categories.
- Feature for Expense Managers to Approve / Reject Expenses.